Approved Electrician (Birmingham)
Carbon 60 is looking to recruit 2 Approved Electricians for its leading FM client based in Birmingham
This is a mobile role that will include the use of a company vehicle, so a full UK drivers licence is essential
Salary is £39000pa for a 40 hour working week. Overtime is paid at 1.5x Monday to Saturday and 2.0x on Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record with experience of electrical installation in a highly regulated environment.
- Isolate defective equipment from power supply, checks visually for faults, tests mechanical parts for faults, isolate the problem areas and take corrective action to repair the problem.
- To install electrical systems and associated equipment followed up with the appropriate certification.
- Assist the preparation of estimates / quotations as required.
- Conform to safety rules and apply good engineering and safety practices.
- Must be willing to undertake company standard internal training workshops
- Be responsible for allocated work orders from receipt to completion.
- Provide information on progress of allocated work orders.
- Adhere to all current company procedures.
- Adhere to the Quality Management System applied to all M&E systems.
- Developing of relationships with all clients and potential new customers
- Work within a mobile team of electrical, mechanical and building operatives
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 18th Edition
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing
- C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification would be advantageous but not required
- Experience of installation, testing and maintenance of LV distribution systems
- Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
- Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems
- Understanding of A/C systems and controls
- Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare or processing industry and working within a GMP environment would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading FM companies in the UK
For further details please call Andrew on 07734743454
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.