General Services Manager - Facilities Manager
General Services Manager - Cork - Salary - Up to 64,000 Euro's plus excellent benefits
This company, a global player in the FM world, require a General Services Manager to be based at their world class client's site based in Little Island, Cork. The General Services Manager will be an astute, commercially minded individual tasked with proactively ensuring, in a front-line, hands-on fashion, the deliverance of top quality Hard and Soft Services.
An outstanding opportunity to become part of truly first-rate facilities and play an integral role in substantiating its operational excellence. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your management career in a growing business.
Salary: Up to 64,000 Euro's plus excellent benefits
Location: Little Island, Cork
- Provide strategic leadership to the site & contract in order to deliver significant business growth.
- Be an ambassador for Vested Contract behaviour on site.
- Be a Point of escalation and issue resolution for all matters on site.
- Pro-actively develop and build the Client relationships at site.
- Implement and maintain business improvement, process standardisation and improvement in all areas.
- To act as an SME for service delivery of a total IFM offer.
- Lead, develop, manage, and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards.
- Support the ROI operations lead in the development of business strategy in line with current and emerging Client needs.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of services in line with a consistent approach across the ROI.
- Ensure a safe, compliant environment for teams and customers.
- Proven experience in managing large sites with multi-disciplined teams.
- Exceptional client relationship management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercially astute.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication at all levels.
- Proven track record of initiating and leading demanding business change programmes.
- Experience of Hard and Soft FM contracts.
- Proven experience in managing P&L accounts in excess of €1.5m.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.