Client Engagement Manager (Greater Manchester)
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Client Engagement Manager to assume the overall control of delivering an excellent service to external and internal customers and clients of the on-going construction projects.
ROLE: Client Engagement Manager
SALARY: £45,000 per annum + £4K car allowance
JOB TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: head office: Rochdale, however, this will involve travel across Greater Manchester
- Arranging and attending resident's consultation and open days.
- Produce client specific Resident Engagement strategies.
- Assist the Resident Liaison Officers with residents' prestart information, correspondence, telephone, and visits to ensure knowledge of the works is forthcoming inclusive of duration, work type, and steps taken to minimise disruption.
- Constant and effective liaison with site management and workforce.
- Collaborative approach to working with the site teams in dealing with and resolving customer queries/complaints.
- Investigate customer's complaints in detail and with the assistance of the project team and client to produce a comprehensive response and resolution where possible.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Good knowledge of construction & occupied refurbishment.
- Experience in dealing with social housing residents from a customer care point of view.
- Flexible and adaptable with work-in-hand.
- Customer and tenant faced, empathetic to concerns and issues.
- Thrives on responsibility.
Application by CV or call Paloma Lopez at Carbon60 on 07360 514 822.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.