Pump Installation Fitter
Carbon60 are currently looking for an Installation Fitter to join a client of ours who are working with the M25 region.. This position is on a contract basis with the prospect of going perm.
Our client is a global water technology provider helping our customers solve the world's toughest water challenges across utility, industrial, commercial, and residential markets worldwide.
- Mech or Elec (bias towards mec)
- They will require basic tools of their own
- Travel within 30 mile of M25 any direction
- Installation plant and equipment on TW sites
- 12 months worth of work minimum with current order book as it stands.
- Van provided
- Door-Door Payments
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
Due to being a contract position with the potential opportunity of going perm, this position offers PAYE or Umbrella payments. Please note rates will differentiate depending on type of payment chosen.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more please contact Shelby at Carbon60 Fareham.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.