Plant Operator - Cornwall
Our client have an opportunity for a Plant Operator based in Cornwall.
Working independently you will be travelling to sites around Cornwall carrying out checks on plant operations for Water Treatment operations. A vehicle is provided in order to carry out your role.
This role will be working Wednesday to Sunday and overtime is available. 40 hours a week with 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Ensure treatment plant is operating correctly and monitoring performance.
- Carry out sampling and testing of water and recording results.
- Work with local Maintenance Technicians to carry out preventative maintenance.
- Manage and deal with any issues that may arise, including liaising with clients.
- Organise and manage chemical deliveries, spare parts quotes and orders.
- Develop, monitor, evaluate and propose revisions to operating procedures
Skills / Qualifications
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Background in biology or chemistry would be advantageous but not essential
- Basic knowledge in Word/Excel
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.