Electrical Technician - Facilities Management
Electrical Technician - Facilities Management - Cork - 52,768 Euro's plus excellent benefits
This company, one of the leading players in the FM world, are recruiting an Electrical Technician to be based at a client's site in Kinsale, Cork. The facility is a high-tech manufacturing company with a leading product on a global basis.
Location: Kinsale, Cork
Salary: 52,768 Euro's plus excellent benefits
Hours of work: 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday to Thursday, 7:30am - 3:00pm Friday.
- Undertake maintenance and reactive activity to a wide range of Electrical Building Services equipment including LV systems, RCD testing, RCBO testing, general lighting, building controls, small power and distribution.
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance on all equipment as per the Plant CMMS.
- Maintain and maximize use of CMMS system and ensure all works are completed and closed within the agreed timeframe.
- Responsible for the management of portable electrical equipment testing records, the issue of fixed installation certificates and general test certificates.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on electrical systems and fixtures.
- Liaison and coordination of external contractors to complete required maintenance or breakdown service.
- Planning and organisation of minor installation and improvement works
- To undertake permit to works, working at heights, risk assessments and lock out tag out procedures.
- 3 years' experience in electrical building services and plant engineering
- Level 6 of the NQAI Certificate in Electrical Craft Practice or equivalent.
- Trained in I.S.3217 the Irish Standard for Emergency Lighting
- Excellent communications both written and verbal.
- Exceptional customer focus with a positive, can-do attitude
- Numerate and computer literate.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment would be an advantage.
- Must have held a full driving licence for 2 years.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.