Multiskilled Engineer (FM)
Multiskilled Engineer (FM) Ashford, Kent
Temp - Perm
£16 - £20 PH
Carbon60 are looking to recruit experienced multiskilled building maintenance engineers to assist with the maintenance at their client's site in Kent.
This will be a temporary contract with potential opportunities to obtain a permanent opportunity with an award winning, world leading, facilities management company.
You will be assisting with the Planned Preventive Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance on a large critical site, which is a mixture of commercial and industrial like buildings.
£16 - £20 PH
Mon - Fri Days - no weekends or nights (if / when perm move to 4 on 4 off or earlies and lates)
- Provide general Electrical / HVAC / Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant.
- Perform testing and inspecting of Electrical Installations in accordance with industry standards.
- Provide accurate feedback and information including but not limited to completed test sheets, routine rounds inspection sheets and work dockets containing duration's of maintenance activities and observations.
- Respond to reactive maintenance/breakdown calls for the helpdesk and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required.
- Undertake defect surveys on electrical plant and systems and providing reports as requested by engineering management.
- The ideal candidate will have the 17th edition electrical C&G certificate or qualified to C&G 2360.
- C&G 2391 inspection and test of electrical installations would be an advantage.
- The candidate will be qualified and/or trained in other building service disciplines including HVAC.
- Good all-round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers, and customers at all levels.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.