Clinical Nurse Advisor
Interested in working as a Clinical Nurse Advisor for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
To provide clinical support to the Occupational Health Department in a customer quality-focused manner, supporting the overall business objectives. To ensure the service delivery meets both legal and business requirements.
Job ProfilePrimary responsibilities for the role are as follows: -
- Health surveillance: perform the required health surveillance procedures and interpret results in line with department procedure / policy. Advising the employee and business, when appropriate of the outcome of the results.
- Production and maintenance of confidential medical records. Adhering to the standards as defined by the NMC and the internal policies and procedures.
- Interprets data from health surveillance and makes recommendations based on results.
- To participate in development of health promotion programmes designed to inform and educate workers about health issues at work.
- To respond to an injured / unwell employee in line with departmental policies.
- To observe the Code of Professional Conduct of the NMC
- Respond to customer / business demands in a professional manner.
Knowledge and Experience
- Registered General Nurse level 1,12
- OH experience desirable but full training will be given to the right candidate
- Industrial Audiometry/Spirometry certificate and other specialist skills desirable
- Qualification in Occupational Health desirable but not essential
- NEBOSH certificate desirable but not essential
- Interpersonal, communication and motivational skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.