Site Manager - CDM Co-Ordinator
9mth Contract August 2020-May 2021
L24 1YA Halewood, Liverpool
The company is a UK leading organisation specialising in major mechanical and electrical installations within the food process industry. The huge range of work carried out by the company includes process pipework and plant installation along with planned and preventative maintenance. This is a fantastic opportunity for a site manager/CDM Co-Ordinator to join the company supporting a major new build project in Halewood, L24 1YA.
The company has been appointed as the CDM Principal Contractor on a site at Halewood. Primarily a Process Pipework and M&E contract, there is a small Civil Engineering contract completed by others at the start of the site and the site will be handed back to the customer as soon as the pre-commissioning work has been completed.
As the appointed CDM Principal Contractor the Site Manager/CDM Co-Ordinator will support the following:
- Inductions for new personnel - Site and Project Specific
- Permits - manage the issuing of permits to work (PTW)
- Periodic H&S Audits and pro-active safety co-ordination
- Toolbox talks and proactive reviews with duty holders
- CDM Daily Paperwork / Documentation - administration duties
- Deal with Contractor queries and H&S aspects
- Method Statement / Risk Assessment review and co-ordination. Deal with any changes to these as arising and ensure work is being carried out in accordance with these documents
- Keep the Working copy of the H&S Construction File up to date
- Review of Progress against the Project Programme alongside the Client's representatives
- Coordination of works - planning, interface of CDM scope of works with normal Clients operations, interfaces, restrictions etc.
- Make sure available welfare facilities provided from the start, and maintained throughout the construction phase.
- CDM area segregation and security in liaison with the Client
Based ideally in the Liverpool you will need to live within a commutable distance of L24 1YA as no accomodation or expenses are paid.
Demonstrable experience of CDM site management with a strong Construction and M&E background is essential for this role.
SMSTS / CSCS / 1ST Aid / NEBOSH or IOSH
In return for your experience you will receive a salary between £20.00 and £25.00 CIS/LTD per hour as well as the range of benefits associated with a market leading organisation.
Please get in touch by sending your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling David on 07711 734 452 to discuss your application in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted