A vacancy has arisen within the Finance organisation at my client's site for the position of Manufacturing Controller. The successful candidate will join Broughton site...
A vacancy has arisen within the Finance organisation at my client's site for the position of Manufacturing Controller. The successful candidate will join Broughton site Controlling team to ensure planning, control and steering of the Plant Logistics and Maintenance functions, manage targets, workload and workforce and to support discussions and decision making at Management level, and challenge and support the business in terms of financial and operational performance improvement.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Drive performance management and improvement
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data on performance against budgets/targets highlighting discrepancies and risks and opportunities
- Propose/coordinate mitigation actions if needed to support discussions and decision making at Management level
- Control Programs and Operations actuals vs forecasts, corrective measures, hourly-rates
- Contribute to earned value management when required and contribute to cash planning (capex, inventory)
- Use financial processes and tools, basic legal and HR processes, and basic project management and technical knowledge in operational areas
- Ensure timely and meaningful planning and reporting
- Perform Inventory Accounting - Spares inventory management, support Logistics cycle counting process
- Manage targets set by programs (non-recurring and recurring cost) through convergence process
- Plan workload and workforce according to targets and function strategy, plan and steer resources accordingly together with Programme Planning
- Drive financials and workload planning/forecast process (synthesize plans and challenge contributions)
- This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Finance or Controlling, or a related discipline
- ACMA professional affiliation preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Basic SAP
- Experience of business partnering and direct functional support - working with businesses outside of the finance organisation
- Negotiation level English language skills, other languages would be a plus.
The length of contract is for 9 months with the potential to continue.
The hourly rate is based between £24.00 and £27.00 LTD Company or £18.96 and 21.33 PAYE.
If you are interested in the role, dont hesitate to apply within.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.