Job Title:Technical Administrator A400M Line Manager (Job Title):Technical Support Services Manager Functional Report Technical Support Services Manager Purpose of the Role:· Provide on-site Technical Service...
Purpose of role
- Provide on-site Technical Service support to the Part M CAMO in ensuring the continued airworthiness of a customer's fleet of A400M aircraft with regard to Aircraft Technical Records and TID management.
- Support the customer with EIS (Entry Into Service) of the A400M and transition to the day to day support of the aircraft beyond EIS and throughout the aircraft service life.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that A400M CAMO technical records are controlled and managed, including the archiving of technical records
- Entry of Technical records data into the Computer Information System from Aircraft Sector Records Pages, work packs, and associated documentation.
- As part of continuous improvement of quality standards, auditing of technical documents received from the maintenance organisation and ensuring these are compliant with regulations. Completing discrepancy reports for the Technical Support Services Manager.
- Managing and updating Aircraft and component Log Books.
- Management of the Technical documentation, receipt, storage, distribution, amendment and disposal.
- Supporting MARC reviews by preparing aircraft records for inspection.
- Providing clerical support to the Technical Support team as appropriate.
- Perform additional tasks and duties as directed by the Technical Service Support Manager.
- Working within the Technical Support Services team, providing support to the Continuing Airworthiness team.
- Providing administrative support to the department's planning function.
This particular role is very data input heavy, and accurancy is heavily relied upon.
You would be expected to work a 35 hour week at an hourly rate of £16.00 PAYE.
The contract is 12 months with a strong likelihood it will continue.
If you would like to pursue the role, don't hesitate to apply within.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.