Supply Chain Stores Operative Carbon60 are looking for a "MOD" warehouse operative who will be primarily working in a storeroom environment, The Operative will be...
To be the primary interface with the nominated Supplier(s) and responsible for the relationship between the supplier and Astrium. Be fully responsible for managing the purchase phase of the supply chain core process and deliver equipments to projects on time, to cost and fulfilling all performance and quality requirements.
Provide support to all aspects of the Supply Chain process for Equipments and participate in schedule and cost improvement initiatives within Astrium and with suppliers.
- OQOT delivery of equipments from suppliers
- Day-to-day management of contract implementation (multi-project, international); timely and accurate reporting to PSMs; facilitate appropriate technical interaction between project (MSC/MPC) and supplier
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of supplier leading to effective control of supplier
- Identifying risks and proposing/agreeing mitigating actions
- Quality responsibility for EQSR, PDR, CDR, MRR, TRR, TRB/SRB & DRB. Management of NCR's and RFWD and chairing of NRB's. Quality interface for MIP's, EEE and M&P. To provide support to quality audits as required.
- Completion of annual supplier evaluation (with appropriate support)
- Local follow-up/support to development plans (defined by SDM)
- Project/Product Supply Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Engineering Manager
- Project PA
- Systems Engineering Team (RE's, MSCs, MPCs)
- Supply Contract Managers
- Supplier Relationship Managers (local and resident)
- Supply Quality Managers (inc. M&P, EEE Parts)
- AIT Manager / Lead Engineers
- Configuration Control
- Supplier Relationship Domain Managers/Commodity Managers
- Supplier Development Managers
- Other Project Disciplines eg EMC, Radiation etc.
- Supplier Development Managers
- AX Supplier Quality Assurance (Quality specialist)
- Subcontractors/Suppliers of space qualified equipment and test hardware and software
- Customer interface as necessary (eg. quality reviews, customer progress meetings)
- Primary interface to the Project/Product Supply Manager (PSM) into projects
- Suppliers and project
- Act as the focal point towards the supplier(s)
- Manage all aspects of the subcontract execution, in particular is accountable for OQ OT OC delivery of equipments and related documentation & services
- Perform the follow-up of the supplier progress from Kick Off to delivery and act as the interface between supplier and Project Supply manager all the way to the delivery point of the equipment to Flight stores/AIT.
- Manage the Subcontracts/Requisitions/Purchase Orders/Invoicing using the company IT systems
- Report to PSM programmes/projects on progress, risk, schedule and cost and quality management.
- Integrate Supplier reporting methodology in to Project reporting process, agree best process between Project and Supplier
- Integrate Supplier schedule in to Project Master Schedule
- Provide weekly update to Project Schedule
- Attend weekly Project Reviews with the PSM
- Report on/manage assigned Work Packages (including budget) as necessary
- Report on individual equipment status; progress, technical issues, PA issues including EEE.
- Manage the flow of change requests and change notices to and from the supplier during this phase; ensure compliance of suppliers to the Terms and Conditions of the contract.
- Negotiate change requests with the Supplier, minimise cost and schedule impact
- Keep Sub-Contract department informed of status
- Liaise with Export Control Department to ensure fulfillment and supplier compliance of export control regulations such as ITAR
- Prepare for MRR, prepare draft minutes, execute MRR meeting (at suppliers premises if necessary) to assure manufacturing facility readiness and complete MRR process with this issue of minutes. Manage Actions raised through to closure
- Prepare for TRR, prepare draft minutes, execute TRR meeting (at suppliers premises if necessary) to assure Test facility readiness and complete TRR process with the issue of minutes. Manage Actions raised through to closure
- Conduct the acceptance and delivery process TRB/SRB
- Ensure Test data received and reviewed by Procurement and Engineering.
- Ensure initial EIDP received and reviewed
- Prepare TRB minutes, execute TRB meeting and complete TRB process with this issue of minutes. Manage Actions raised through to closure
- Inform Goods-In of pending equipment arrival
- Ensure Supplier provides a CoC with each equipment delivery
Qualifications & Experience
- HND/Degree in a relevant Engineering subject
- Experience in a Defence/Aerospace environment with commercial/project/Quality management background
- Advanced level of Microsoft office applications
- Strong drive and self-motivation
- Willingness to travel as and when required
- Knowledge of product assurance principles. Awareness of appropriate standards for space, ESA, ECSS, DSCC, MIL etc plus REACH
- Knowledge of Company Quality Systems AS9100, ISO 9001, ISO 14001
The day rate is £350 Ltd Company and you would be expected to work a 37 hour week.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.