Purpose of RoleTo provide clinical support to the Occupational Health Department in a customer quality-focused manner, supporting the overall business objectives. To ensure the service...
A vacancy has arisen within the Employment Marketing Team for an Employment Marketing Assistant role focusing primarily on marketing the employer brand and supporting sourcing activities for our recruitment needs. This role will provide full support to the Employment Marketing Team on all cross-team projects, both nationally and trans-nationally,and will include analysis, as well as project managment of additional service offerings and events.
- Representation and promotion of the Airbus brand in the UK, working closely with all Divisional Platform Leaders to bring the combined brand awareness to the external market whilst adhering to time, cost (budget) and quality requirements.
- Act as the key contact with the Advertising Agency and have lead responsibility for media planning (budget management), content creation and candidate engagement during recruitment campaigns.
- Direct focus on Employment Marketing activities to boost both brand awareness and promotion of the divisions as 'Employers of Choice' via awards/campus activities/industry events/advertising etc.
- Organisation of specialist events, close working with the respective Recruiters, Agencies and/or the Employment Marketing - ensuring events remain budget compliant whilst delivering on sourcing requirements.
- Act as a the Employment Marketing bridge for all Airbus Employment Operations areas and to have involvement with campus management events, careers fairs & agreed Schools Liaison activities.
- Internal/External stakeholder management with a broad variety of business areas as well as our Advertising Agencies and Educational Establishments;
The successful candidate must be educated to A' level standard (or equivalent) and will need to have;
Experience of either advertising, content creation or candidate sourcing activities
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising practices
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Strong IT (Microsoft Office/) skills
The initial length of contract in Broughton is 3 months with a strong likelihood it will continue beyond that, and the initial length of contract for Filton is 6 months. There is a strong likelihood it will continue too.
The hourly rate is between £14.00 and £15.00 PAYE dependent on experience.
If you wold like to be considered for the role, don't hesitate to apply within.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.