Hillingdon Borough Council are looking for a Principal Planning Officer to provide maternity leave cover. This role would be full-time for at least 1 month....
Interested in working as a Contract Officer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
A vacancy for a Commercial / Contracts Officer has arisen within a Defense & Space organization in Farnborough.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the business development and sales team through the business acquisition cycle from opportunity lead to contract award and handover to delivery teams, ensuring that all commercial arrangements entered into are correct, legal, ethical and commercially sound.
- Work will include the implementation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Statements of Work, development of commercial propositions, review and drafting of contracts, and contract negotiation with customers.
- Work with the Procurement organization to advice on key contractual obligations and risks in Prime contract and ensure flow down and mitigation accordingly.
- Work with the Finance department in the development of costing and pricing models.
- Degree level or equivalent qualification with a solid and proven experience in a commercial management role.
- Proven Contract Drafting Experience
- Proven experience of supporting winning business proposals and developing innovative commercial approaches.
- Experience with UK MoD and ESA would be an advantage, also previously experience working with the satellite industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of general contractual terms relating to project activities, equipment and service provision
This is a junior position with the business happy to look at fresh graduates and people with about 18 months experience so they can be trained. The candidates must be able to write contract terms and add in new clauses to pre-existing contracts as well as the ability to draft contracts from scratch so a good understanding of contract sin general is essential.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.