Aircraft A350 Stress EngineerInterested in working as an A350 stress engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!A vacancy...
Aircraft Stress Engineer
Interested in working as a stress engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
The world's leading Aircraft manufacturer, has exciting new job opportunities to join its A320 Wing Engineering team based in Filton, UK, We have a need for up to 10 experienced Structural Analysis (static stress) Engineers in various roles/activities across the SA team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- You will perform static structural analysis activities with one of the A320 family Wing project engineering team.
- Activities to include and not limited to:
- Creating Preliminary stress sheets in support of Design Reviews, Justification stress dossiers in support of Certification, Modification or Structural Repair Manual, creating detailed FEMS
- Pre sizing new or modified structure - advising Designers of stress needs
- Checking and validating others calculations (where experience permits)
- Proven track record of producing static stress calculations with minimal leadership or supervision
- Presenting those calculations in a concise and clear manner
- Achieving delivery to Time, Cost and Quality.
- Finding creative solutions to complex problems and low RF resolution
- You will have experience in airframe engineering and preferably on Wing structures
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.