Senior Flight Controls EngineerBristolCarbon60 are looking for an experienced Senior Flight Controls Engineer to work in a full time permanent position based in Bristol.As a...
Interested in working for an Aerospace and Defence company on their wing program as a financial controller, this may be the role for you!
- The Jobholder is responsible for Wing programme controlling within ES controlling centre perimeter and reports to Head of Airframe Wing Controlling.
- The Jobholder is the counterpart of Head of Airframe Programme and focal point accountable for Wing program convergence with Airbus controller program.
- The Jobholder ensures quality of deliverables of your perimeter of responsibilities:
- Establish consolidated financial reporting for the whole Airframe perimeter.
- Guarantee the constant availability of accurate and challenged financial data to allow decision-making at all transnational Airframe levels
- Coordinate the Wing Airframe Controlling teams in all translational financial and Program related exercises.
- Lead all Wing Program and financial related exercises within the Airframe organization
- The jobholder provides EVM analysis and Monthly Business Review program analysis
- The jobholder will ensure that a clear set of reliable financial data is released internally and externally to stakeholders
- Good knowledge of A/C development process.
- Communication -> simplification.
- Business partnering mind-set (I.e. developing a trustful relationship, building empathy and focusing on adding value)
- Capacity to challenge based on solid analysis and strong back-up from Costing.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.