Clinical Nurse AdvisorTo provide clinical support to the Occupational Health Department in a customer quality-focused manner, supporting the overall business objectives. To ensure the service...
2 teams are recruiting within the department, both do the same role (as per JD) however one is more customer facing and one is more back office.
With the customer team - they need someone from a logistics background who has excellent interpersonal skills and is highly adaptable.
With the back office team - once again from a logistics background, this person will be more data driven, with excellent MS Excel and SAP experience
Flexible on industry but candidates must have a strong logistics background - manufacturing / aerospace experience would be preferred but in no means essential
Responsibility for the contractual compliance and performance of the "Logistics Service Provider" (LSP)
- Level of service
- Scope and process evolution
- Risk management, issue solving & continuous improvement
- Measures & confirms stakeholders operational performance in terms of lead time, quality and initiates and leads recovery plans as necessary
- Manages improvement plans and ensures business continuity
- Ensures risk management and associated mitigation plans
- Ensures required warehouse adaptations in case of production rate changes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.