Quality ManagerBristolCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a large and interesting engineering business based in Bristol. The Quality Manager is responsible...
Real Estates Project Manager
Looking for a Project Manager who has come from a Real Estates background - is it essential that they have experience managing projects from this area. Prince 2 is preferred as is a degree in real estates or property management
An opportunity has opened within the Real Estate and Facilities Management organisation for the position of UK Real Estate and General Zoning Project Manager. The successful candidate will support the perimeter of Filton, Broughton, Stevenage, Portsmouth and Newport sites
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Manage UK Real Estate portfolio to ensure development and maintenance of the strategy for property and real estate, taking into account needs and priorities of the business and exterior factors as well as UK Site Master Planning
- Project Management and sustaining relationship with internal customers and external stakeholders
- Management of the clients Real Estate Land and Property ownership in an optimised set-up within the clients majority-owned entities in accordance with the clients governance rules
- Prepare, draft and negotiate Lease Contracts
- Design and Develop Processes incl. methods and tools to establish organisational efficiency, smooth work flows and cost savings and risk management, using the ERM process to identify, evaluate, prioritise, maintain, and mitigate the reporting of Real Estate and General Zoning risks
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) preferable in Real Estate & Property Management, or equivalent discipline or experience in the Facilities Management environment
- Demonstrated experience of Facilities, Real Estate and Property Management with Finance and Legal issues
- Project Management skills, a PM certification would be an advantage
- Previous experience of leading a team
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.