Clinical Nurse AdvisorContract Duration: 16 Months. There is always a possibility for contractual extensionsHours: Part time (17.5 Hours per week) There is the opportunity to...
Clinical Nurse Advisor
To provide clinical support to the Occupational Health Department in a customer quality-focused manner, supporting the overall business objectives. To ensure the service delivery meets both legal and business requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Health surveillance: perform the required health surveillance procedures and interpret results in line with department procedure / policy. Advising the employee and business, when appropriate of the outcome of the results.
- Production and maintenance of confidential medical records. Adhering to the standards as defined by the NMC and the internal policies and procedures.
- Interprets data from health surveillance and makes recommendations based on results.
- To participate in development of health promotion programmes designed to inform and educate workers about health issues at work.
- To respond to an injured / unwell employee in line with departmental policies.
- To observe the Code of Professional Conduct of the NMC
- Registered General Nurse level 1,12
- OH experience desirable but full training will be given to the right candidate
- Industrial Audiometry/Spirometry certificate and other specialist skills desirable
- Qualification in Occupational Health desirable but not essential
- NEBOSH certificate desirable but not essential
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.