Experienced Administrator required for a contract office admin role in a large utilities company based in the Caerphilly area.Job will be for up to three...
Interested in working as a Contract Officer/Specialist for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
A temporary position has become available within the Finance and Commercial organization for the position of Commercial & Contract officer within Cyber Security.
This position will be responsible for supporting the management of all Commercial and Contractual aspects of allocated bids and contracts across this diverse program line.
This role will require a candidate who is experienced, self-motivated and solution orientated with excellent communication skills both internally and externally across a range of stakeholder; expertise in supporting the preparing and executing winning proposals with experience of customer dialogue and negotiation in order to secure new sales and maximize profitability on existing contracts in a dynamic growing market.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide contractual guidance and expertise in support of Cyber Sales and Programme teams
- Assist the response to the commercial and contractual needs of the diverse entities within Cyber, adapting to local requirements, as necessary
- -Assist the Team Leader with the transnational Cyber C&C team located in France, Germany and UK as required
- Support the management of all C&C matters within bids and contracts, from receipt of RFP to project closure and ensure commercial risks are highlighted and mitigated
- Asist with the Improvement of contract management culture throughout the Cyber organization (project managers)
- Contractual or Legal background
- Negotiation and contract management skills within the commercial fields: Commercial/Sales/Bidding/Procurement/Delivery
- Strong knowledge and understanding of general contractual terms relating to IT, equipment and service provision.
- Experience of working with Governmental and Non-Governmental customers on product and moderately complex proposals and contracts would be beneficial.
- Master or Master 2 with 10 years' experience in a legal or commercial role.
- Good understanding of UK law relating to public procurement, commercial and IP law.
- Knowledge of UK Government contracts and contacting mechanisms.
- Experience of working on proposals and contracts within the Defence or Security Operations domain would be beneficial
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.