Building Services Engineer F Gas Carbon60 are currently recruiting a Building Services Engineer in Ware, Hertfordshire, working for an internationally renowned client in the...
Building Services Engineer - F Gas
Carbon60 are currently recruiting a Building Services Engineer in Ware, Hertfordshire, working for an internationally renowned client in the facilities management sector. The client is one of the largest organisations within this sector and have an unrivalled reputation for quality.
This is an excellent opportunity, for a skilled Building Services Engineer who is F-Gas qualified to join an organisation where hard work is rewarded and also where growth and development is encouraged.
The Building Services Engineer Role
- Provide both planned and reactive maintenance to all mechanical and electrical services on site (single site role - Ware - Herts).
- Provide monitoring and troubleshooting of BMS system.
- Ensure that calls are responded to in an efficient manner to ensure minimum downtime.
- Coordinate and implement small maintenance and engineering projects.
- Implement all maintenance activities, ensuring maximum efficiency of the HVAC plant and minimum services downtime.
The Ideal Building Service Engineer Candidate
- Trained in F-Gas regulations 2078 & 2079 Cat1
- Working knowledge and understanding of HVAC systems
- BOAS trained
- Reliable, responsible with a customer focused approach
- Strong planning skills and able to adopt an organised approach to all tasks
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation which rewards its staff and offers multiple benefits.
- £37000-£40000 per annum
- Access to fitness centre on site
- Access to on site social club
- Generous Holiday Allowance
If you are an experienced F-Gas trained building services engineer who is looking for your next challenge in the Ware area, please send you CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.