Electronics Test Repair Technician ContractFarnboroughRepair Technician Job Description The Repair technician will be competent in fault finding assessments, this will entail trouble shooting and problem...
Technical Administrator - Maidenhead
Carbon60 are recruiting a Technical Administrator for one of the UK's largest, and well known facilities management and managed services organisations, at a data centre site based in Maidenhead.
The Technical Administrator with provide administrative support to the Technical Manager, Account Director and the Data Centre engineering teams.
- Co-ordinating billing and processing costs of labour and sub-contractors
- Personnel duties: holiday requests, sickness reports, booking accommodation and travel
- Assist in maintaining all files, contracts and IMS
- Work with the client PO system and tracker
- Process the paperwork for "Works in progress" ready for invoicing
- Assist with scheduling, planning and allocation of PPM
- Deal with sub-contractor enquires and the engineer rota
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent computer literacy and telephone manner
- High level customer service skills
- The ability to plan and organise multiple projects
- Good, all-round knowledge of building services and the FM world
- Attention to fine detail
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Administrator to work for world leader in the FM space, at a data centre based in Maidenhead.
What you will get:
- Permanent contract
- Salary up to £26,000 per annum
- Excellent company benefits
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.