Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Fibre Surveyor for our client in the Newcastle area. The job is on a permanent position paying £25k-£30k per annum DOE.
We are looking for Surveyors with the following:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in fibre network surveying
- Knowledge of FTTx networks
- Experience of BTOR OH and UG networks
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to analyse data and understand cable and civils drawings
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good health and safety knowledge and practices
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with QGIS or other GIS systems
- BTOR and Streetworks qualifications are desirable
- On-site surveying of proposed fibre installations.
- Customer premise and topographic data collection and verification.
- BTOR OH and UG survey.
- Identifying possible risks and complications for construction and planning around them where possible.
- Producing the survey drawings and documentation necessary for full design.
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 353 2354 and ask for Grant or Andy.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.