Business AnalystCrawley Due to exceptional and continued growth, our client seeking to strengthen the team in Crawley with the recruitment of a Business Analyst....
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Business Analyst for our client in the Plymouth area. The job is for 12 months, paying £30£45 p/h depending on experience.
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI) applications and dashboard reporting - preferably QlikView, Qliksense and/or Power BI
- Experience in calculating and reporting KPI, PI and balanced scorecards
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience of Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) complex big data
- Experienced in creating and managing databases - Microsoft SQL and Oracle
- Full driving licence
- Scripting of ETL processes to automate extractions and transformations
- Understanding of business processes and identifying improvements
- Conduct Extract, Transform and Load processes on data from multiple sources into QlikView and Power BI
- Conduct historical data analysis to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Create and maintain technical design documentation for continued development and reference where required
- Design and develop models and simulations to test business options and choices.
- Design and develop scripts which import data from source systems
- Employ methods to identify gaps in data accuracy, assurance and consistency to be able to drive improvement within the business
- Perform analysis of source systems and data for modelling and simulation.
- Perform analysis of source systems and data to model that data in QlikView and Power BI
- Perform coding to a high level which meets business requirements and standards.
- Provide input to requirement setting, proposing and selecting appropriate design alternatives and metrics to meet user requirements and provide effective decision support outputs
- Provide self-driven analysis on historic data to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Testing of both the developer's own work, as well as peer review of colleagues to create a collaborative and constructive development environment
- Work directly with business users to conduct requirement capture, prototype work and conduct user acceptance testing.
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.