Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Senior Ventialtion Engineer for our client in the Thurso area. The job is for 12 months, paying £300-£356 UMB/CIS/LTD. This role also pays for Travel and Subsistence for travellers.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 10 Years experience in Nuclear Ventilation Design and Specification
- Experience of vent flow modelling software, preferably PIPENET
- Chartered Engineer or equivalent
- Formal qualifications in Ventilation or a related subject
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Control and develop technical engineering strategies, plans and procedures.
- Design and evaluate the technical governance of projects.
- Establish and maintain Design Authority arrangements.
- Undertake project governance roles as required.
- Develop an effective technical organisation to manage fit for purpose engineering design and safety project delivery in support of the Site Performance Plan.
- Identify resource requirements to deliver engineering tasks.
- Identify, validate and approve engineering solutions for projects.
- Manage the preparation, approval and issue of technical specifications.
- Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
- Develop and execute an engineering and safety case delivery strategy, optimising plans to respond to changes when necessary.
- Support the project in the delivery of projects/programmes of work and sanction approvals.
- Validate the completion of activities to ensure compliance with procedures, legislation and quality standards.
- Support investigations with regard to specific engineering discipline.
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 353 2354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.