We're looking to recruit a Handyperson for a perm position in Edinburgh for a leading FM company.Position Overview The purpose of this role is to...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Handyperson for a Mobile role in Edinburgh. The role is on a permanent basis, paying £18000 per annum. We are looking for a Handyperson with the following:
- Experience of building maintenance, handyperson or janitorial duties
- Willingness to undertake further training.
- Ability to provide a schedule of works for identified additional/remedial works.
- Writing and following risk and method statements as required on a daily basis.
- Good knowledge of building Statutory Compliance.
- Must hold a full UK drivers license.
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer based systems.
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours (subject to the EU Working Time Directive).
- HSE management in accordance with our Quality Management System and all legal and statutory requirements.
- Basic IT for use of a PDA
- Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc.)
- Monthly utilities meter readings
- First line response to reactive repairs
- Relamping of defective luminaries
- Minor building fabric repairs
- Minor decorating tasks
- Minor plumbing repairs
- General office cleaning as scheduled for remote sites
- Cleaning of toilet facilities and replenishment of consumables for remote sites
- Other general cleaning or janitorial duties as requested
- Supporting external landscaping and cleaning as required
- Adhoc porterage duties (Moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc.)
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
- Completion of documentation as required, including RA's & MS's and adhere to all associated permits
- Participation in standby rota for emergency calls, outside normal working hours
- To assist all trades within the team and through the correct training be able to complete tasks away from your core skills
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.