Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Water Hygiene Technician for our client in the North of Scotland. The role would be on going work with the potential for permanent work. We are looking for Technicians with the following:
- Worked as a Technician.
- Fully Qualified
- Know the Water Treatment/Water Hygiene sector.
- Understand OF regulations
- Willing to go through a Basic DBS/Disclosure
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Covering a mix of Commercial & Industrial Sites
- L8 Checks
- Water Temperature Checks
- Shower Checks
- Tank Checks
- Occasional Water Sample Collection
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.