We're looking for an EC&I Engineer for 12months work in the Thurso area.DutiesLC15 Engineering SubstantiationDesign, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects.Develop appropriate solutions...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Project Controls Support for our client in Thurso. The role is for 12 months paying £190-£240 per day Ltd. This role attracts an accommodation allowance for travellers. The role attract two positions looking for someone experienced in either Planning or Cost Estimating.
- Participate in and provide information on project controls processes and systems to project teams. Use recognised best practise in project controls and comply with all client standards, procedures and instructions
- Advise project teams of project controls performance issues
- Identify developing project control issues
- Support the project delivery teams
- Interact proactively/routinely with the project control staff in other areas/interfacing teams for project/operations cost data and expenditure profiles, ensuring that costs are correctly aligned with programme phases, activities and duration.
- Minimum of 3 years Programme/Controls experience
- HNC in Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience
Planner Experience Requirements:
- Experience in use of P6
- Application of project and programme planning
- Fully SQEP'd planning resource to join client in early July to work within the embedded project controls teams on various projects
- Previous experience working in a nuclear environment would be preferred, but is not essential
Cost Estimating Requirements:
- Experience in cost estimating
- Controlling and reporting costs
- Analysing costs and forecasting spend.
- Planning and monitoring budgets
- Support assessment and decision making to managing cost through project lifestyle
- Strong P6, Scope/BoE and Microsoft Excel skills
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.