Mechanical FitterHampshireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for Mechanical Fitters in Hampshire to complete the installation, fitting, testing, assembly, commissioning and maintenance of electro-mechanical flow control equipment....
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Mechanical Fitter for our client in the Plymouth area. The job is for 6months work starting in September, paying £18.62 p/h. We are looking for a Mechanical Fitter that fits the following:
- Undertake installation, repair, maintenance and manufacture of ship equipment.
- Competent to work on mechanical equipment and systems in the marine defence and commercial industry.
- Read drawings, interpret work instructions and perform the work to time, cost and quality.
- To be able to carry out surveys and pre-refit examinations of equipment, machinery and structures / fittings.
- Set to work by the use of test equipment.
- Carry out functional testing.
- Competent to use general workshop machinery and hand tools related to the role of mechanical fitter.
- Cleaning up of own work arising.
- Slinging duties as required.
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.