Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Handyperson for our client in the Edinburgh area. The job is a permanent position and the salary is £21k-£24k...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Handyperson for our client in the Edinburgh area. The job is a permanent position and the salary is £21k-£24k depending on experience.
- To apply relevant trade skills to any allocated jobs as directed by the M&E Supervisor or Maintenance Manager.
- To work alone with minimum supervision, or within a team, to carry out minor works or repairs and assist with Planned Maintenance.
- To ensure that the entrance grounds and building are maintained in a clean and tidy condition.
- To carry out minor building fabric repairs (external & internal) as as directed by the M&E Supervisor or Maintenance Manager.
- Required to attend training programmes as necessary to meet contract requirements and for self development purposes.
- Required to participate in over-time work from time to time as necessary to meet the requirements of the service.
- Where qualified, to drive the company vehicle as required to meet the needs of the service.
- To present a professional and polite image to all customers whilst maintaining and promoting good communication and developing relationships with the client, other service partners and colleagues at all levels, ensuring the delivery of consistently high standards of customer service.
- To fulfil health and safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the relevant Company's Health & Safety Policy and Health & Safety Management Plans
- To undertake such other duties appropriate to the level and character of work as may reasonably be required within the department / service. Significant permanent changes in duties will require agreed revisions to be made to this job description
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.