Are you an experienced EC&I Engineer looking for a new challenge, then look no further. Carbon60 are working alongside a major industrial Engineering company based...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Fire Alarm Engineer for our client in the Manchester area. The job is a permanent position and salary would be Paying £30k per annum with more training opportunities to grow and progress in the future .
Knowledge skills & experience
- Quantifiable experience in a similar role demonstration by a good working CV.
- FIA units 1 and 5 would be advantageous but training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Experience of addressable and conventional fire alarm systems - Haes, Kenetec, Advanced, Morley, GENT etc.
- Experience of emergency lighting installations.
- Experience of Nurse and Warden Call systems.
- Responsible for the routine maintenance, remedial breakdowns and small works on various fire alarm, security, nurse and warden call and emergency lighting systems.
- Ensure adherence to company operational and client KPI's and SLA's needs.
- Ensure high standards are maintained in respect of technical compliance to standards and health and safety.
- Adopt high standards in relation to the completion of work. Ensure adherence to the business Safety Culture within the daily working routine with all parts of the fire division.
- Attend to emergency reactive calls in line with client's contract requirement(s).
- Ability to survey and advise on new and additional work requests.
- Installation of small works and projects as required.
- Maintain a high level of paperwork.
- Be able to go on an out of hours On Call rota.
- Any other ad hoc duties requested by your line manager.
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD, or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.