Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Joiner for our client in the East Kilbride area. The job would be for 3-4 weeks with potentially longer...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Maintenance Planner for our client in the Glasgow area. The job is on going, paying £16 p/h.
The Maintenance Planner is Responsible for the efficient planning and scheduling of maintenance work safely ensuring all the correct procedures, materials, tools and equipment are identified and available. Ensure that technical specificationsare correct and assists purchasing.
- Ensure good working conditions and safety standards are maintained within all areas of
- maintenance operations.
- Ensuring the permit to work system and any other safety system (Hot Work, Confined Space,
- Work at Height, lifting, slinging and rigging, Braking Ground etc) are identified in planning and
- strictly adhered to.
- Assess risks, carryout Risk Analysis and plan corrective actions as and when required during the
- planning process.
- Prepares work Orders for the maintenance department
- Coordination and quality assurance of maintenance and servicing work on the site.
- Prepares job plans / method statements, tools, materials and equipment which are necessary in the
- execution of preventive maintenance and small projects.
- Prepares work schedules and shifting schedule of Maintenance Technicians.
- Update the accomplished Work Request/Work Order using the Maintenance software package.
- Close coordination/communication with other departments in order to facilitate the maintenance
- repair and preventive jobs.
- Monitor the maintenance and repair based on history records and update records
- Prepares and submits the necessary reports as required by Maintenance Manager and other reportsas identified in the company's systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in Computer Maintenance Management Systems. Experience of maintenance operations,shutdown and project planning and scheduling
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Communication and inter-personal skills.
- HNC or equivalent craft technical background
- 3-5 years related experience
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications please send your CV direct to the AD.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.