LIS EngineerThis is a great opportunity to join an internationally renowned organisation who are looking for an experienced Laboratory Instrument Support Engineer to join their...
This is a great opportunity to join an internationally renowned organisation who are looking for an experienced Laboratory Instrument Support Engineer to join their team In Worthing at a leading pharmaceutical site.
This will provide the suitably experienced candidate with a challenging and rewarding role, working for a company that recognises excellence and is keen to develop their employees.
LIS Engineer Role
- Accountability for the coordination and compliance of all laboratory equipment on site in Worthing - in particular HPLC and GC systems.
- On - site Engineering Support
- Data management/Document management
- Instrument supplier liaison
- Assist with setting up and establishing new accounts.
- Provide comprehensive technical support to general users of the equipment.
- Adhere to specified compliance levels, specifications, quality standards and performance.
- Ensure standards are specified and adhered to for the commissioning and decommissioning of equipment.
- Keep up to date with advancements in technology within the pharmaceutical industry
LIS Engineer - Person Specification
- Chemistry Degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience in using and maintaining HPLC and GC Systems -
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Experience in using and maintaining other laboratory equipment - e.g. FTIR, UV - Desirable.
- Understanding of chemicals and hazards
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Corporate Benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
If you have the necessary experience for this role and are looking to join a reputable and expanding organisation, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.