Ultrasonic Device Development EngineerWest YorkshireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for an Ultrasonic Device Development Engineer to work for an innovative business who specialise in harsh environment...
Senior Buyer - Manchester
Carbon60 are recruiting a Senior Buyer for one of the UK's largest, and well known facilities management and managed services organisations. Covering Manchester and the surrounding areas.
The Senior Buyer will be responsible for the effective leadership and management of the Northern Operational Procurement Team. Working with key clients and strategic supply chain.
- Lead an operational procurement team covering the North
- Manage and build relationships with the supply chain
- Negotiate and deliver costs savings
- Develop a culture of superior customer service
- Work to BS 11000 and ISO 20400 standards
- Get involved in special projects and strategic supply chain initiatives
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of procurement processes, systems and supply chain methodology
- Experience of driving value and delivering cost savings
- MCIPS qualified or working towards
- Full UK drivers licence
- Willing to cover Manchester and the surround areas
- People management experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Buyer to work for a world leading company in the Manchester area.
What you will get:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary (please ask the consultant)
- Excellent company benefits
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.