Carbon60 are looking to recruit an M&E Assistant for our client in the Edinburgh area. The job is a permanent position, with a salary of...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit an M&E Assistant for our client in the Edinburgh area. The job is a permanent position, with a salary of £21k-£25k depending on experience. The role will be to assist the M&E Technicians/Supervisors.
- To apply relevant trade skills to any allocated jobs as directed by the M&E Supervisor or Maintenance Manager, prioritising all tasks and ensuring that all associated paperwork is completed within the required time scales in line with company procedures and IT systems.
- To work alone with minimum supervision, or within a team, to carry out maintenance or repair as well as refurbishment and new works of electrical or mechanical services, plant and equipment across the site.
- Responsible for the safe operation of electrical and mechanical systems and associated plant/equipment installed throughout the site.
- To carry out electrical or mechanical works as required by the life cycle maintenance programme.
- To carry out repairs and cleaning of components and equipment as necessary.
- To respond promptly and efficiently to plant breakdowns and on-site emergencies.
- To integrate and communicate effectively with all trades on-site including contractors.
- To ensure all response and rectification times are completed in real time to ensure compliance with service performance indicators
- Required to attend training programmes as necessary to meet contract requirements and for self development purposes
- Required to participate in over-time work from time to time as necessary to meet the requirements of the service.
- Where qualified, to drive the company vehicle as required to meet the needs of the service
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.