We are currently recruiting A Senior Engineer for our client who is looking for experienced candidates to join their team. The role will be based in Thurso and the job will be looking to start as soon as possible.
The key duties:
- Senior Engineer - Control and develop technical engineering strategies, plans and procedures
- Design and evaluate the technical governance of projects in Thurso
- Establish and maintain Design Authority arrangements
- Undertake project governance roles as required
- Develop an effective technical organisation to manage fit for purpose engineering design and safety project delivery in support of the Site Performance Plan
- Identify, validate and approve engineering solutions for projects
- Manage the preparation, approval and issue of technical specifications
- Develop and execute an engineering and safety case delivery strategy, optimising plans to respond to changes when necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Incorporated Engineers
- Looking for Site Engineer with 5 years Engineering experience
- Local or able to travel to Thurso area
The salary for the Site Engineer role is £300-£365 per day LTD plus Travel and Subsistence for Travellers. If you are interested and have the skills and qualifications for this exciting opportunity in Thurso please send your CV directly to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 353 2354 and ask for Grant.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted