A requirement has become available for a Finance Analyst to be based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire on an initial 3 month contract basis with a potential to extend.
Our client are a global Water Solutions company that develop innovate solutions to the worlds water problems through the use of smart technology.
This role is to support the Finance Controller in;
- Partner with local Operations leader to drive manufacturing productivity, full absorption, manufacturing spend, on-time delivery, and inventory optimization in local manufacturing & POC distribution centre
- Work with manufacturing and operations managers to produce required KPI's meeting all daily/ weekly/ monthly/ and ad hoc reporting requirements
- Support development of annual budget and periodic forecasts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) for manufacturing and in-country POC Distribution Centre
- Identify and mitigate/ drive risks & opportunities to help us deliver committed financial results
- Provide insightful variance analysis of local manufacturing & distribution centre performance
- Drive working capital optimization of site
- Liaise with central accounting teams on monthly closing, providing analysis to support needed reserves or accruals such as Excess & Obsolescene, but also reviewing actual data during close to identify any unexpected variances
- Participate in annual physical inventory and periodic inventory cycle count processes and surplus/ deficit reconciliation
- Ensure correct reporting of inventory, monitoring and analysing inventory related cost and inter-company profit elimination with in-country POC distribution centre
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Experience in US GAAP and SOX
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in a manufacturing business
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Experience in a US multi-national, matrixed business preferred
- CMA, ACCA or University Degree
- Builds trust and develops support across the business and the functions served.
- Assertive, able to influence across a matrix/non-hierarchical organization
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search