We are currently recruiting a Health Physics Supervisor for our client who is looking for experienced candidates to join their team. The role will be based in Thurso and the job will be looking to start as soon as possible for 12 months work.
The key duties
- Support the Health Physics Service Manager in the day-to-day resourcing and supervision of health physics activities across the site* Review, prepare and support the production of health physics documentation* Support training and appointing of health physics staff* Support operations and projects in the day-to-day delivery of tasks and problem solving* Carry out quality assurance checks of health physics reports* Carry out health physics reporting* Participate in work scheduling and interactions* Review work and apply START principles as appropriate* Monitor contractor performance* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on health physics matters* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post
- City and Guilds in Radiation Safety Practice Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 in Radiation Safety or recognised equivalent qualification
- 5 years Health Physics Monitoring Experience
- 2 years Safety Management Systems
- Open, flexible approach to work and prepared to undergo further training as required
- Have good organisational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to time deadlines whilst maintaining quality of output.
The salary for the Health Physics Supervisor role is £250-£290 per day LTD. If you are interested and have the skills and qualifications for this exciting opportunity in Thurso please send your CV directly to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 353 2354 and ask for Grant or Andy.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted