We are currently recruiting a Nuclear CE&I Engineer for our client who is looking for experienced candidates to join their team. The role will be based in Thurso and the job will be looking to start as soon as possible for 12 months work.
The key duties
- Design, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects
- Identify resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities.
- Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems
- Write Technical Specifications.
- Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
- Undertake the professional management and execution of contract and project works including observation of work to identify industry standards are applied.
- Monitor implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation.
- Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects.
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post.
- The act as a C&I Engineer for selected systems and equipment, delivering electrical, control and instrumentation engineering work that will include specification, calculation, analysis, design, verification and/or assessment. Also to act as Commissioning Engineer as required by the Project Teams.
- Develop Requirements specifications, technical specifications and other design related documentation for major EC&I projects.
- Develop and review discipline specific engineering drawings.
- HVAC experience is desirable.
- Experience of checking design documentation including drawings and supporting calculations.
- Carrying out system and equipment commissioning in line with commissioning and test documentation
- HND in Engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Engineering Technician
- Minimum of 2 years C&I engineering experience required.
The salary for the Nuclear CE&I Engineer role is £360 - £400 per day LTD. If you are interested and have the skills and qualifications for this exciting opportunity in Thurso please send your CV directly to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 353 2354 and ask for Grant or Andy.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted