Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Laundry Operator for our client in the Dounreay area. The job is for 12 months paying a salary of...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a General Operative for our client in the Thurso area. The job is for 12 months , paying £20,827 PAYE per annum. We are looking for Operatives with the followings:
- Have a valid and clean full driving licence
- Qualification/experience in HGV Class 1 and/or FLT operations is desirable
- DV cleared, or prepared to undergo vetting to DV clearance is desirable
- IPAF Preferably
- Operate ancillary equipment such as cranes, Mobile Elevated Work Platforms, LGVs and fork lift trucks.
- Undertake operational monitoring
- Carry out routine plant, fire and emergency checks identifying unusual trends and system/component failures and assist in its resolution.
- Prepare radiation/contaminated controlled work areas including radiological containment's as necessary.
- Prepare and operate in alpha or beta-gamma radiation/contaminated controlled work areas including decommissioning activities
- Minimise and package radioactive materials
- Remove and transfer hazardous materials etc. to designated storage locations
- Carry out routine and non-routine operational activities including support to plant improvements and repairs as appropriate
- Undertake operational maintenance in compliance with the maintenance schedule
- Be required to undertake shift working as operational needs demand
- Undertake site surveillance tasks as appropriate
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD. Or contact Carbon60 on 0141 353 2354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.