Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Senior Commissioning Engineer due to our clients business growth and the requirement to invest further in the HV Power...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Senior Commissioning Engineer due to our clients business growth and the requirement to invest further in the HV Power Solutions part of the business.
- Review and check vendor information drawings, schematics, circuit diagrams and wiring diagrams;
- Carry out earthing systems testing, mark-up drawings on site, pre-commissioning tests, wiring and cable testing,, AC an d DC system tests (including battery capacity relays);
- Carry out Secondary and Primary injections;
- Commissioning test of the Protection and Control relays;
- High Voltage equipment commissioning tests (CT, VT, SA, Power Transformers, Disconnectors, Circuit Breakers, Auxiliary Transformers, MV Switchgear, Capacitor Banks et;
- Liaise with Third Party Commissioning Engineers i.e Client, TSO and DNO;
- Carry out end to end testing;
- Liaise with Third Parties in the switching programme and energisation;
- Set up and implement the Commissioning Department whilst managing all commissioning activities across the group
- Sounds understanding of Circuit Diagrams, Wiring Diagrams, Protection and Control functionalities and Commissioning Test Sheets involved in HV substations for Wind Farms and Energy Networks (Transmission & Distribution) up to 132kV;
- Knowledge undertaking commissioning tests with a variety of equipment such as Omicron CMC, CPC, CT Analyzer, Circuit Breaker test equipment, DC battery Tester, Micro-ohmeter etc;
- Experience with IEC 61850
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.