Quality Improvement Engineer (With International Travel) based near Leeds, Salary £Competitive.My client is seeking a Quality Improvement Engineer who will act as a Supplier Quality...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Mobile Fire Services Engineer for our client in the Leeds area. The job is a permanent position paying £30k per annum. More training opportunities provided to grow and progress in the future.
What we are looking for
- Substantial quantifiable and demonstrable experience in a similar role, with previous experience in Fire maintenance delivery.
- Previous years' experience within the fire industry.
- FIA Foundation Course and FIA fire maintenance Course or equivalent.
- CCNSG / CSCS card (desirable but not essential).
- IPAF training (desirable but not essential).
- Asbestos Awareness.
- Experience in following RAMS closely and carrying out dynamic risk assessments.
- Clean driving license.
- Prepared to join an on-Call Rota.
- Attend monthly YVC and H&S meetings.
- Act as a representative of the clients fire carrying out maintenance and remedial duties as detailed by the Operations Managers and senior management.
- Responsible for ensuring the works are carried out adhering to the client fire and Group Operating policies, procedures and quality policy, and to the relevant industry guidelines and customer specifications.
- Build long term and sustainable customer relationships whilst maintaining the highest standards of presentation, personal integrity and customer support.
- Liaise and support key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure high standards are maintained in respect of technical compliance to standards, health and safety and pay particular attention to statutory compliance across all building services in buildings / services provided.
- Ensuring with all company, legislative and best practice requirements, including Health, Safety, Environmental, Procurement and Employment practices.
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD, or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.