Carbon60 are looking to recruit Mechanical Technicians for our client in the Thurso area. The job is for 12 months, paying £30k-£37k per annum DOE. This role also attracts an accommodation allowance for travellers.
Mechanical Apprenticeship plus HNC in Engineering or equivalent qualifications plus experience
Mechanical Maintenance - 2 year's experience
- Identify and rectify routine maintenance problems where applicable.
- Carry out planned maintenance activities and defect rectification efficiently, includes defect investigation of causes and proposal of solutions whilst maintaining a focus on programme and resources.
- Reinstate the work area after completing the maintenance of plant, systems and components.
- Utilise diagnostic techniques to identify faults in plants, systems and components.
- Identify and report common equipment performance issues.
- Identify obsolescence and end-of-life issues.
- Assess the effectiveness of maintenance procedures and provide required amendments and changes.
- Produce fit for purpose job reports describing accurately the work that has been carried out, recommendations, solutions, PMI amendment details, conditions assessments, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers/manufacturers on technical issues.
- Identify areas/opportunities for improvement in processes, working practice, equipment utilisation, etc., offering solutions where appropriate.
- Perform the responsibilities of management appointments relevant to the post. Hold a relevant disciplined nominated appointment.
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.