Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer with a Mechanical Bias for our client in the Edinburgh area. The job is permanent and...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer with a Mechanical Bias for our client in the Edinburgh area. The job is permanent and pay is Negotiable depending on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the help-desk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- Customer focused individual with proactive approach to working.
- Ability to work safely at all times and the ability to understand contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
- To attempt to solve issues in the first instance in a manner that will not put the client's products or people at risk of contamination as a result of our works.
- Possess effective communication skills with ability to write technical reports and or communicate verbally with supervisor, manager, help-desk and client representatives.
- Ability to use electronic hand held devices.
- Ability to identify issues or risks that require escalation as necessary to Supervisor or manager
- NVQ or City & Guilds in the following; plumbing/mechanical services.
- Gas safe (commercial) desirable, however, not necessary
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
- Full clean driving licence
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV direct to this AD.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.