SCADA Control Systems Software EngineerOur client is a leading developer of Integrated Bridge Management systems used on marine vessels. They are looking to hire SCADA...
Data Science Solutions Architect - 6 Month Contract - £650 rate per day - Hounslow
Do you want to work for one of the busiest companies in the UK? Do you want to be responsible for facilitating the technical definition of, delivery of, enhancement of and operation of continuously delivered IT data science and data engineering systems? We are looking for an experienced Data Science Solutions Architect to join and be instrumental in our team for a 6-month contract. You will own the non-functional aspects of products, facilitating architectural decisions and ensuring solutions are fit for purpose.
Job Description -
- Accountable for ensuring the technical & non-functional design of products in your product portfolio are aligned with overall strategic objectives & technical guidance.
- Accountable for ensuring a product's implementation continues to be appropriate to provide a secure, cost effective, performant, available, scalable, & maintainable solution adhering to all relevant IT standards and practices.
- Responsible for providing continuous assessment of the technical quality of delivery & the technical performance of third-party development teams working on products.
- Working closely alongside the Product Owner, to maintain a prioritised backlog of work items to be completed by a Product Team, balancing the need for new Functional Requirements, the cost (development and operation) of the Product, and the security, availability & performance of the Product.
- Responsible for maintaining a strategic cloud technology roadmap, aligned with the strategic objectives & technical guidance.
- Responsible for the delivery of cloud technology demonstrators & executable architectural patterns. This activity includes the definition, software engineering, & documentation of the deliverables.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring Software Architects & Software Engineering Leads within supplier organisations.
- Working collaboratively within DevOps product teams as an Architecture Owner.
Skills & Qualifications -
- Graduate level supported by professional qualifications e.g. BSc, BEng, CEng or able to demonstrate equivalent capability.
- Extensive experience (at least 4 years) in data lake design and implementation within enterprise environments. Azure data stack experience is essential.
- Extensive experience (at least 4 years) in a variety of roles including software systems design, software architectural patterns, software development & software test.
- Experience (at least 1 years) in data science & data Anlaytics systems & software development, including productisation of analytical models
- Strong experience (at least 2 years) with a on software delivered and operated within a cloud based Continuous Delivery environment.
- Strong experience (at least 2 years) with Agile software delivery ideally within an enterprise environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Science Solutions Architect professional to join a leading UK company and gain an invaluable reference for your CV.
To apply, please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.