LIS EngineerThis is a great opportunity to join an internationally renowned organisation who are looking for an experienced Laboratory Instrument Support Engineer to join their...
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of an award winning organisation who are looking for an experienced Laboratory Instrument Support Engineer to join their team In Ulverston at a prestigious client site in the pharmaceutical sector.
This is a role that is both demanding and rewarding, working with a company that will reward hard work and always looks to develop their employees.
LIS Engineer Role
- Accountability for the coordination and compliance of all laboratory equipment on site in Ulverston - with a particular focus HPLC and GC
- Provide onsite Engineering Support and expertise
- Document management experience/Data management experience
- Liaising with suppliers and clients
- Logistics management
- Act as the face of the company at all time in a professional manner including involvement with establishing new accounts and ensuring a compliant service for them.
- Provide comprehensive technical support to the teams on site.
- Compliance with and accountability for specified safety and quality standards.
- Set standards and oversee the commissioning and decommissioning of laboratory equipment.
- Be proactive and kept abreast with advancements in technology within the pharmaceutical industry
LIS Engineer - Person Specification
- Chemistry Graduate or equivalent
- Extensive experience in using and maintaining HPLC and GC Systems -
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- It would be beneficial to have experience in using and maintaining other laboratory equipment - e.g. FTIR, UV
- Understanding and knowledge of various chemicals and associated hazards
- Experience in working within a standards/compliance GxP environment.
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Corporate Benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
If you are looking to take the next step in your career in Ulverston and wish to join an expanding and highly reputable organisation then please send your CV outlining your relevant experience and qualifications to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.