Responsibilities include:Start to Finish Shop-Orders (Unpack/Assemble/Test/Inspect/Pack)Configure and Test Network systems with Sensor SimulatorsOperate the loading/unloading of the environmental chamber between -15c to +55c.Read Engineering Drawing,...
Senior Product Owner - 6 Month Contract - £500 rate per day - Hounslow
Do you want to work for one of the busiest companies in the UK? As Senior Product Owner, you will be responsible for the customers view when building, delivering and maintaining enterprise level solutions for our leading UK company. You will be responsible for helping set the strategic direction of product sets, translate these into product roadmaps as well as helping plan and execute capital spend plan of up to £3m per annum. Does this sound like the perfect fit for you?
Job Description -
- Accountable for articulating product roadmaps driven from departmental wide customer requirements.
- Responsible for articulating the customers requirement whilst building capital plans to fund future initiatives.
- Responsible for the delivery of new products and the maintenance of products within portfolio.
- Responsible for ensuring prioritised features are delivered in drop cycles.
- Working with IT Business Change to ensure business change plans are in place.
- Liaising with Heads of IT to ensure service outages are prioritised and resolved.
- Support and develop others to ensure the DevOps capability grows to meet its ambition.
- Clear delegation of tasks to supplier teams to ensure product delivery.
Skills & Qualifications -
- Experience in managing stakeholders in a large organisation up to Director level.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in software application development, product management or business systems analysis.
- Experience of working with matrix organisations with proven people and stakeholder management skills
- Strong experience (at least 2 years) with systems and software delivered and operated within a cloud based Continuous Delivery environment.
- Strong experience (at least 2 years) with Agile software delivery ideally within an enterprise environment.
- Experience of working in an integrated project team involving supplier partnering organisations.
- Experience in at least one the following product groups Commercial Systems, Airport Operational Systems, API's and Data, Enterprise Back Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Product Owner to join a leading UK company and gain an invaluable reference for your CV.
To apply, please apply online or email email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.