V+V EngineerThis role is for a top global aviation & aerospace company/The V&V Engineer is responsible to the V&V Team Lead for executing allocated V&V...
Interested in working as a Production Controller for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
The role is to be the Project Controller for the A321XLR Fuel System design team. The successful candidate will work directly for the Program Manager supporting management of the plans, budget, risks/opportunities and action tracking.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with all team members to determine task progress
- Keeping the program's Microsoft Project plan up to date
- Running the action tracking process ensuring required progress
- maintain risk/opportunity register and mitigation plan
- Ensuring subcontracting documentation is tracked and progressed
- Providing support to organizing key design reviews
- Producing reporting material for key stakeholders
- Tracking spend / budget
- Maintain resource forecast
- Update Statement of Work for new tasks
- Prepare change notes for new tasks
- Keeping the program manager informed on progress and escalating any issues
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.