Quality TechnicianCarbon60 are working with a market leading manufacturing business who require a Quality Technician to be based at a site in North East Somerset....
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an Electronic Design Engineer to work for a global and innovative manufacturing business based in the Somerset. The role will involve working with valve actuators for process control applications.
The Electronics Design Engineer role will sit in the Somerset based Electronics team, who provide electronic solutions to support current and future product ranges. Solutions incorporate state of the art electronic designs (both analogue and embedded digital systems). The applications are varied and include actuator control, sensor instrumentation, monitoring systems and network communications.
Key Elements of the Role:
- Working as a member of the South West based electronics team
- Working alongside design teams in other offices.
- Involved in the design and implementation of electronics designs.
- Design and test of electronics designs to ensure product requirements are met.
- Detailed Hardware and software design involved.
- Design skills in embedded microcontroller applications
Education & Qualifications
- Minimum high grade Bachelor Hons Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.Experience
- Minimum 3 years in robust industry experience is necessary since graduating
- Previous experience working as an Electronics Design Engineer or similar type of role.
- Some knowledge of, or experience in, the following fields would be desirable:
- Software design using high-level languages i.e. C, C++ for embedded microcontrollers.
- Digital electronics design including microcontroller applications.
- Analogue electronics design.
- Designs to meet internationally recognised approvals standards.
- Design for manufacture.
- CAD systems in particular DXDesigner/Pads.
- Production of specifications for new products by liaising with internal customers and identifying requirements.
- Develop project plans and provide reports as to the status of projects identifying any perceived problems
- As an Electronics Design Engineer you will be involved in the hardware and software design used within products and supporting equipment to a production level
- Participating in design reviews, audits and testing.
- Test and evaluation of products designed within the Electronics team.
- Provision of technical support including liaison with suppliers, customers and other departments
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leading and large manufacturer who offer an excellent salary and package. For more information, please call Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.