Business AnalystCrawley Due to exceptional and continued growth, our client seeking to strengthen the team in Crawley with the recruitment of a Business Analyst....
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Business Change Consultant for our client in the Glasgow area. The job is for 12 months, with the possibility of longer work. Pay is negotiable depending on experience.
We are looking for Consultants with the following:
- Come from a recognised consultancy background
- Bring knowledge and experience gained by working in business change or project management roles on large scale Digital Transformation programmes.
- Thrive on all things digital and have a determination to find a digital means of enabling or supporting change.
You will have an excellent track record in some or all of the following areas:
- Change strategy: Defining the desired future state of an organisation or function based on the change programme; and designing the change programme itself, including specific initiatives in areas such as definition of essential behaviours, communications strategy, learning strategy and the approach to leveraging analytic and measurement tools and methodologies.
- Enablement: Stakeholder analysis; change impact assessment; change measurement and analytic; communications and stakeholder management; training and performance support; focusing on knowledge transfer to the organisation to sustain BAU without the need for significant additional re-work. Numeracy level should be aligned with the need to carry out detailed investigation of cost variance(s) and publishing of financial information directly into Company financial reports.
- Change Tracking: Focus upon the use of data points and analytic; reporting and KPIs to demonstrate benefits realisation associated with Change Management, and calling to action, where needed.
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.